1. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people
before meeting the right one so that when we finally
meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful
for that gift.
2. Love is when you take away the feeling, the
passion, and the romance in a relationship and find
out that you still care for that person.
3. When the door of happiness closes, another opens
but often times we look so long at the closed door
that we don't see the one which has been opened for
4. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit
on a porch and swing, with never say a word, and then
walk away feeling like it was the best conversation
you've ever had.
5. It's true that we don't know what we've got until
we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what
we've been missing until it arrives.
6. There are things you'd love to hear that you would
never hear from the person who you would like to hear
from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the
one who says it from their heart.
7. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go
for wealth, in the end it fades away. Go for someone
who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to
make a dark day seem bright.
8. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want
to go, be what you want to be, because you have only
one life and one chance to do all the things you want
9. A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word
may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a
loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have
the best of everything, they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.
11. Happiness is here for those who cry, those who
hurt, those who have searched and those who have
tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of
people who have touched their lives.
12. The brightest future will always be based on a
forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until
you let go of your past failures and heartaches.